For a number of reasons, I moved over to SubText
was fine, but I had been looking over the code for this project and
figured I might as well try it out. Hopefully, it will inspire me to
start posting regularly.
The process we quite easy. Hats of to the host of people who made the
process so easy, I'm still shocked. If it didn't take so long to get
the files out to my hosting provider, I would have been converted in 20
has a great walk through
on how to get your site converted from das blog. Following the process he gave, I exported my data using dasblogml
and loaded it into SubText.
I did have an odd error on the import looking for an odd folder in my
images directory. I simply added the folder, deleted the categories
that came over before the error, and run it again. Worked like a champ.
Anyway, this post saved you all from yet another April Fools post. =)